Sunday, September 14, 2008

Council Meeting








[17:59] Aymenday Barbarino: alright everyone, first I want to announce that sadly, very sadly, this will be Ondine's last meeting with us

[18:00] Seraf Clip: yes... i know that..

[18:00] Tess Compton looks to Ondine with a warm but mournful smile~

[18:00] Ondine Ninetails slowly begins “I can’t expect anyone to approve or agree with my decisions. I don’t ask for that .Instead , as Cora, I would like to speak my gratitudes and forgo any further tedious explanations

.[18:00] Aymenday Barbarino: she has asked for a race change, and Mal and I discussed it today, she will become a dragon very shortly

[18:01] You: may I speak a very short thankyou to the Coras

[18:01] Aymenday Barbarino smiles at Ondine "Your service to the Elves has been a wonderful gift to us all, and I wish you great success with the dragons"

[18:01] You: I thankyou


[18:02] Seraf Clip: indeed she was great help to us.. and a great friend..

[18:02] Ondine Ninetails looks shyly toward Xavi and speaks softly “for your demonstrations of truly astute behavior that is becoming for a high elf,….and your instructions on how to understand and use our innate abilities… I thank you.

[18:02] Seraf Clip: she still is

[18:02] You: me turns toward Eliza and sees her disapproval and speaks directly ,looking in her eyes,” And to you my fierce friend, “From you I learned to be relentless in battle. If I ran after the opponents “like someone owed me a debt” as you said, I did it knowing the ferocity of those with me in battle and that we all looked out for each other

[18:02] Xavi Villiers smiles, "You will do so well."

[18:03] You: I have not had a chance to know Sonata better, but I will miss what friends we might have been

[18:04] Ondine Ninetails turns to Tess and smiles. If I say thank you it will not be enough. The time, and patience you allowed this little elf and all elves that have entered these walls will always be remembered.

[18:04] Ondine Ninetails looks to lady Red and bows as deeply as possible ,pausing only to look up warmly…Lady Red…I know you understand. For this I am grateful. Serving as Cora to you ,Tari, has been my pleasure and honor. I know you will find someone to fill this space that can exemplify what a high elf should be.

[18:04] Tess Compton bows her head in respect with tears in her eyes

[18:05] You: Poppi …..Ondine pauses, …I thank herthe for the way she welcomed me and never passed up a chance to dance the dance at the drum circle. And the lovely home I rented from herthat made my stay here a pleasure.

[18:05] Ondine Ninetails decides to forgo any more undo words, that are the usual Elven way, …[18:06] Ondine Ninetails becomes silent holding back tears

[18:06] Xavi Villiers pats her on the back

.[18:06] Xavi Villiers: We shall still see you from time to time, right?

[18:06] Aymenday Barbarino looks upon her cousin with great sadness "Your words weigh heavily on my heart, and I would like for you to be remembered here in the halls of our Keep. If you would but give me a suitable picture of yourself I can frame it and place it in the council hall"

[18:07] Tess Compton smiles encouragingly "You will honor the dragon race, my friend."

[18:07] Tess Compton looks to Lady Red and nods in agreement.

[18:07] You: thankyou My lady

[18:08] Seraf Clip: I'm sure she will do great as a dragon as well

[18:08] Aymenday Barbarino smiles and sits up a bit straighter. "I suggest that while we still have Ondine's wisdom, we should get some work done"

No comments: