Sunday, September 14, 2008

11:45] Ondine Ninetails: Dark day My Lord...Petunia said i was to approach you to become a dragon of the Moon
[11:46] Slade Sommerfleck turns his head the silver pupils narrowing in the dark shadows[11:46] Slade Sommerfleck: Come forward young dragon
[11:47] Ondine Ninetails steps toward the Dark Lord masking a slight arrogance that she knows will not be tolerated
[11:48] Slade Sommerfleck: Tell me why is it you seek entry into my clan?
[11:48] Ondine Ninetails: I seek nothing
[11:48] Ondine Ninetails: it seeks me
[11:48] Slade Sommerfleck: go on
[11:48] Ondine Ninetails: The Blood of my father brought me here
[11:48] Ondine Ninetails: I resisted for 117 years
[11:48] Ondine Ninetails: as a light elf
[11:49] Ondine Ninetails: finding that all light is not good
[11:49] Ondine Ninetails: and not all dark evil
[11:50] Slade Sommerfleck: and so you seek this compelled by your father's blood alone ? Do you have no want of your own in this matter?
[11:50] Ondine Ninetails: By my will i seek knowledge
[11:50] Ondine Ninetails: without restraint
[11:51] Ondine Ninetails leans into her vision of this creature and sees the dark for the first time[11:51] Ondine Ninetails: I am not with out my past
[11:51] Ondine Ninetails: you will have to take that into consideration
[11:52] Slade Sommerfleck: your past is held in light 117 years worth .....
[11:52] Ondine Ninetails: compassion and kindness were part of my elven form
[11:52] Ondine Ninetails: yes
[11:52] Slade Sommerfleck: i can tell you this if you come before me without true intentions i shall devour your heart myself
[11:53] Slade Sommerfleck: and lay your corpse upon the steps of the elven lands
[11:53] Ondine Ninetails: devour if you wish i have no fear of death
[11:55] Ondine Ninetails thinks of how the elves would step over such a sight and call the drow to clean their portal
[11:56] Ondine Ninetails: I hav e left that life
[11:57] Ondine Ninetails: Consider that i have purpose and I am useful ...this should please you enough to think on my entry
[11:57] Slade Sommerfleck: what do you know of the moonclan?
[11:58] Ondine Ninetails: I not only fly but I am aquatic
[11:58] Slade Sommerfleck: ah yes i have heard of you
[11:58] Ondine Ninetails: the knowledge of the moon clan is little at best
[11:58] Ondine Ninetails: but the knowledge of the star and sun are less
[11:59] Ondine Ninetails: as should be
[12:00] Ondine Ninetails: this will have to be revealed to me if you see fit
[12:00] Slade Sommerfleck: have you completed the scrolls quest?
[12:00] Ondine Ninetails: I have just begun
[12:00] Ondine Ninetails: ((some have been absent due to construction))
[12:01] Slade Sommerfleck: (( ok very good))
[12:01] Slade Sommerfleck: I will say this then ...i am not apposed to you starting down the path to join my clan
[12:01] Slade Sommerfleck: but i wish you to know more of us ...
[12:01] Slade Sommerfleck: seek out the dark dragons
[12:02] Slade Sommerfleck: speak with them ...and when you feel you know enough return to me and tell me what it means to be a moon clan dragon
[12:02] Slade Sommerfleck: Begin with Petunia she will be able to help you
[12:02] Ondine Ninetails bows deeply and respectfully..looks up at the dark dragon and grins[12:03] Ondine Ninetails: I will do this as you say
[12:03] Slade Sommerfleck: I wish you dark skies and shadow's embrace my young dragoness[12:04] Ondine Ninetails holds her stare into his eyes and returns with confidence"and dark skies to you My Lord

No comments: